Friday, July 17, 2009

OMG!! I had to blog about it!!

SO recently!!


the one I love to hate.
RIHANNA!!





shaved half her head.
kind of like cassie.
she must've been inspired
by her.



nd I think I might b inspired
to do that same effn thing!!





I LOVE BOTH OF THEIR HAIRCUTS!
but RIHANNA'sz was the icing on the cake.
evn tho the fade was a lil tacky!!

therefore.


its


OFFICIAL!!



I WANT TO SHAVE HALF OF MY HEAD!
-seriously.




ps. notice I left lala out of the equation.
she just looks a dmn mess w/ her old ass.
can we say midlife crisis.

no one evn hears about her anymore.
now shes hangn out w/ YOUNG! ppl like solange
nd getn haircuts like cassie.
um. NO! :)




oh yeah!! wnna see more of rihannas hair
go to the website known for tlkn shit.
mediatakeout.com bahahaha.

1 comment:

Andrian Bird lol said...

lol lala is a damn fool... my specail sis likes her hair EWWWW she needs help (my sis)
i honestly think cassie hair cut was a cry for help/attention but that sjus me