Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Adventures ON A ROPE!! haha

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Today was FREAK'n amazing. YERP!.


Let me tell you about the Adventure on a rope.
including ME!! Ja'nine [J9 Douglas], nd Philip [Lithium].


Well The Adventure Started around 1 o'clock n the AFTERNOON!
On Tuesday! June 16, 2009 LOL.

when J9Douglas nd Lithium pickd me up...

frm The CASA!





thn we Headed to the infamous




nd stackd up on GREAT! food haha.

the list includes
-bread
-lunch meat
-mustard [spicy brown to b exact]
-lunchables
-chips
-juice


oh and we got stalked to by a weird lady.


thn the ROAD! trip began.


on the way there we got LOST! like always :)

nd ran across
a AMAZING SONIC!!


it wasn't like a drive in!

WEIRD!

thn

WE! got to play w/ a lamborgini -spell check haha



nd get directions frm a weird police lady.
we shoulda took a pic w/ her. haha.

FINALLY!
we reached our destination!!









THE LAKE! :)

nd guess what.
it was amazing.

I swam [I can't swim good]
Ja'nine tried to kill me!!
we got on a ROPE!

[I'm on a ROPE MOTHERFUCKER!!]
its a new SONG!!

stay tuned.

Ja'nine tried to fish.
but I swear there was NO! fish
in the whole entire LAKE!!

Me nd J9Douglas discoverd Lady bugs are GROSS!!
Birds attack.

Storks: they bring babies!!
[thats where babies come frm]




nd I still wanna discover
if the street calld DALLAS
leads to the city Dallas.
[I'm very SERIOUS]









nd. basically

WE HAD A AMAZING TIME!!

I love the bestie nd I guess Lithium too haha.


I'd write more but I'm tired nd I wnna watch a
couple of the true blood shows online.




so w/ that. I'm OUTTIE.


ps. you so have to check out me nd janines
new dance.
to:
SEXY JERK!!





haha gotta love us.

oh!! and check out j9douglas's



can you guess what it is! haha

1 comment:

Phillip White said...
This comment has been removed by the author.