Thursday, June 4, 2009

erm. searchn!?




Havent bloggd nd a min..


so thats what I'm doin. YERP!
while listen'n to Kate Voegele's Album -A FINE MESS!

I had an interview today. nd I feel pretty good about it.
evn if I dnt get the job, I'll just look at the situation
in a positive light. :) I'm growin up! hehe. nd I'm dmn
proud of myself. evn tho I did have a little relapse yestrday.


so Basically yesterday I woke late nd I was extremely tired. but I was just chilln tho. well thn I tlkd to my bestie. nd during her excitement of telln me about how soon we move into our new apartment. I got a little overwhelmd which I do a lot.
See we dnt move in for another 2 months. JULY 29th to b EXACT!! nd yes I'm excitd also. but aftr I hung up the phn I was like OMG! I just felt so stressd like I was trying to do so much in so little time. you kno. nd I freakd out!! see my goal for this summers or should I say GOALS! is one!! get a job [check] get a second job [half check LOL] save money [check] not hang out so much [check] learn the difference
between my RIGHT! now friends nd my TRUE! friends! [um half check] still workn on the last one. but I'm doing good so far tho. I mean. I kno for sure for sure that Ja'nine is on the list. of TRUE! friends! everyone else I seem to b droppn but for some reason I dnt really care! I'm happy nd satisfied w/ my ONE! true friend. this does not mean I dnt have other friends but I mean the others are more of associates, like I can go out nd hang w/ them but its just not on that level. for example: I go to a party nd see you there. I'll be cordial nd say hey nd we can laugh nd all that xtra at the party but thats it. dnt think were gonna hang out like that nd be the best of friends. I will not share w/ you what I dnt mind the rest of the world knowing. I will NOT! trust you, etc. bck to my check list LOL. I want to get a car by the end of july [no check] grr. LOL nd thats basically it. I guess the car nd apartment money situation just really overwhelmd me nd I had a moment but I'm fine now! :) because right aftr that I tlkd to GOD nd guess what my phn rang saying I had an interview. YAY!

as for TODAY!!



I woke up early nd I felt so peaceful nd content.
I can truly say I think I'm happy LOL.
and I'm not worried. I feel as everything will play
out nd work out for me. I just need to b patient
nd have faith! Just taking it day by day.



OH! && the for the ppl who can't wait to see me mess up or fail,
I will PROVE! you wrong. I can and I will succeed in everything I do.
:)



GUESS WHAT!

Today is a NEW! day
nd I'm so excited about it.




CHANGE! is a GOOD! thing...



No longr searchn for the unknown.
CONTENT!
:)

No comments: