Tuesday, June 16, 2009

2:17 AM





&&


I'm watching

the vampire show on HBO!
True BLOOD!! well I'm late
on this show so I'm watchn
it online!! Season one
nd so far its xtra COOL! haha
I LOVE IT! already.

I think sukki!?

-spell check.



is weird [cool]/ew LOL
he and vampire BILL!! haha moved a lil quick.

I'm barley on episode 3
nd there already fightn nd trippn. hehe



moving along..








OMG!! So I was on the bbcicecream.com/blog

nd saw this




I freakn love it.

if robots ruled the world.
ok wll mayb not ruled but it i could
have that would clean my room
I'd b a very happy GIRL! :)


oh yeah nd check out this video
its freakn awesome!!



i can dig it!! can you!?

Sorry I'm Late from Tomas Mankovsky on Vimeo.




nd i'm OUTTIE!!


1 comment:

Deedee ✰ said...

lol...ur so random! i love it!