Friday, May 15, 2009

I've managed to find...



PEACE!


I've never been so content
in life. I'm not gonna lie.

I do have my moments, but they
only last for so long.




BEFORE!

I would get mad nd have the worst day ever.
I let ppl dictate how I felt.
but I've come to realize I am in control.

&&

I mean I know what I want for myself, etc.
I have GOALS! that I AM! going to accomplish.
I've set out for them and NO! one can stop me.

I'm going down the right road
&&

I'm content with who I am and where I am in life.






&&

at the end of the day
it'll only get better.

I'm no longer stressing myself out
about nothing.
because at the end of the day.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me..

1 comment:

Deedee ✰ said...

Amen sister! That a great mindset to have. I like this blog. Very uplifting.

Just remember this when you have your "moments"

I'm happy for you!