Wednesday, May 6, 2009

depressed.


OVER NOTHING! LOL.



I look a mess ya'll.


GRR.


I need tips. my face has been
looking so oily lately. I don't understand.






I'VE BEEN GETTN PIMPLES!
PIMPLES!

let me repeat.

PIMPLES!

like wtf.






I DON'T GET PIMPLES.....EVER!
literally.

I've had 2 painful pimples [the ones that hurt]
my whole life one on my back and one on my eyebrow.

mayb I need to move bck home or something.
cause mayb I'm just not eating healthy or something.





this blows.

what really blows is the fact that i've been eating wrong
but still havent managed to gain my freshmen 15. tf!?

just skinny LOL.


but my face wnts to break out.
aint this bout a BBBBBBBBBBBBIOTCH!




anywho.

solutions!?


ps. I dnt wear makeup that often.
only whn I'm feelin ugly.
nd dnt tell me shit about me being pretty.
I kno this! everyone has their off day
were they dnt feel so pretty!





THANKS!
jazzie

1 comment:

Deedee ✰ said...

you are stunning! dont believe anything else. I've been in Texas, my entire life and every year about this time my skin starts to get oily and what not. I just change my face wash.

Stress also causes breakouts...and SOMEONE has been bugging over a certain anatomy paper and various other assignments and what not. Maybe you dont drink enough water. Supposedly, it helps.

And honey I feel you on the weight thing. I just lost 5lbs...I can't keep weight on to save my life. It took me having a baby to stay above 105lbs...now I'm back down to 115lbs..I hate it! If you figure it out lemme know, k? Anyways....love love!