Tuesday, April 21, 2009

NEW! to this whole thing.

So. I've decided to bcome a blogger.
about what!? IDK! whatevr I feel like.
I'm pretty much random so whatever
is inspiring me at the moment or has
my attention or randomly pops into my
head or I think is cool
will appear on this here blog.

Right now I'm reading Rev Run's
Words of Wisdom
&&
so far so good.
So I'm sharing a quote w/ everyone.
I'm only on page 4 LOL! so I'm sharing w/
you what I like so far.

-"Whenever I feel like I am lacking something,
the first thing I do is to give. If you need love,
give love. If you need a hug, hug someone. If
you need friends, be friendly. If you need money,
give some service. The law of giving and recieving
is well and alive." -rev run.

-"What do you do when you feel like nothing is going
your way? What do you do when you feel empty inside
and there is no hope? What do you do when you pray
and your prayers aren't answered? Songwriter Bebe
Winans wrote, "After you've done all you can, YOU
JUST STAND." Psalms 46:10 says, "Be still, and know
that I am God." " -rev run.

coolio! huh!? LOL. yerp I like em.

now I leave you w/ one of mine.
"if skies were the limit we would've never heard these famous words
-"That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind."
-neil armstrong." -Jazzie aka J.[N]erd!

oh wait.
I also like.

Our Greatest Fear "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light , not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of god. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make and manifest the glory of god that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."
-Marianne Williamson“Our Greatest Fear” from her book “A Return To Love”


What are some of your favorite sayings and quotes!?

No comments: