Monday, September 14, 2009

VMA'sz frm a TV perspective.

So Madonna tlks nd its like aw. BLAH!

then MICHAEL JACKSON's TRIBUTE.





can we say BOMB [.] COM

I freakn loved it.
I would kill to go bck in time
nd audition to be part of the show.
shit I'd kill just to b able to perform
thiller on stage w/ the dancers.
it was AMAZING!!

bet who?!


bahahaha.


then this bitch named kanye aka Douche the crybaby.





had the audacity!! to RUIN!!!! [keyword: RUIN]
Taylor Swift's moment.

blah blah blah everyone's makin hella excuses
for him. his mom just died, he was drinking,
he's been stressed out lately.

SO THE FXCK WHAT!!


ppl deal w/ this type of shit on a daily.
but you dnt see them going out nd actn a dmn
fool or in others words being "REAL" <--bullshit.

you are responsible for your OWN! actions.


I personally feel like that was NOT! being real.
yes opinions are cool. nd its cool to state them
but there is a time nd place for everything.
there is a fine line between being str8 disrepectful
nd truthfully blunt. :) nd what he did was WRONG.
point _____ [.]

moving right along!!



Taylor Performed blah

Lady GAGA bleed on stage. BLAH!



BEYONCE...WHERE MY RING AT!?
-enough said LOL.

um.

I saw KID CUDI's sexy ass I wear my
little sisters skinny jeans lookin ass.




um.

JAY-Z performed.

AYYYYYYYE.





I loved it until LIL MAMA
got on stage. like wtf?
ugh. it was gross.


ooh! nd um I will b in theaters
OCTOBER 28, 2009


RIP MJ!
:)

No comments: